Saturday, July 3, 2010

I've spent most of my life doing without most things. I grew up in a simple family. Both parents worked and we never really had much. Never owned our home always renting or living in a travel trailer. I was the second of 4 children. I can remember a time when we lived in a small house. All four of us kids shared a room. My 2 brothers on a bunk bed and my sister and I on a full size bed. As a child I didn't know my family was different. I didn't know we were poor. It all started to unfold as I became a teenager. The other girls would have new clothes and nice fancy girlie things and I was simple. Dressed in hand me downs from the older girls in my church. Oh, that brings up church, I'll save that for another day. The point is I'm simple and I have a lot of simple stories to tell. Some will be sad. Some will be happy. Some will just plain suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment