Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today



So as I was saying I grew up with a simple family. We were raised in an overly relgious home, and yes that is possible. Girls wore skirts to our knees and couldn't cut our hair. Simple. I'll fast forward several years. There was a lot of crap that happen in between, but I'd rather skip it. So I got married when i was 19 to a guy I had only known maybe 4 months. We were both in church and he would stay at my apartment some and it was frowned upon by our families, so we got married. About a month later I got pregnant with my first child. She was born on January 31, 1997. We named her Dakota. Growing up I never wanted to have kids, but one look at this little girls face and I was in love. Her dad and I would later divorce. She was 2 at the time. Dakota is 13 now and trust me she's the typical teenager. Some days she loves me and some days she's a brat. She's taught me unconditional love.







No comments:

Post a Comment